Sunday 2 September 2007

Kasabian - Earls Court, London 19 December 2006




By now the one thing you should have realised about me is that when I like a band, I try and see them as much as I can (case in point ,U2). I can't help it, it's a compulsion! So yes, I have seen Kasabian a number of times now and I just can't get enough! Me and Matt went to their Earls Court gig and managed to get right up to the front (towards the right of the stage) and they did not disappoint (although whenever Serge does his solo stuff I'm tempted to go for a toilet break - leave the singing to Tom Serge). The atmosphere was blinding although the crowd consisted mainly of pre-pubescent boys body surfing. I didn't quite know how old to feel at that point. My future husband Tom Meighan was yummy as always and yes, they ended with L.S.F. Enjoy the short snippet of "Empire" above where I swear to God, Tom pointed at me during one of the choruses (Matt will deny this but he knows it's true). My old camera was crap by the way so the sound quality is a bit dodgy.

No comments: